Friday, June 25, 2010

Sweet Treats: A Mad Tea Party


I've followed the white rabbit to join in A Fanciful Twist's Mad Tea Party of 2010.
Please have a cup of marshmallow topped hot chocolate, and a
cherry topped confetti filled cupcake or two.


No matter if you are late to the party, there's plenty to see and join in next year! Dress up in your shabbiest rhinestones, grab a chunky, rusty key and join a magical party filled with sugary sparkles...
 

 ...then make a wish on your magical teapot... saying, "friendship warms the heart"...

 

...and feel yourself be whisked away to the little Wonderland party of sweets...


...where candied cherries are the sweetest you've ever tasted,


and only the the most magical of jellybeans makes it to the table.



Here's a little tiara for you to try on...


...or you can tuck a sweet pink rose in your wild hair.


Now who broke my clock? It doesn't matter, chocolate covered, sprinkled 
pretzels makes all of those worries go away for now.

 

So, that is where that key went! What a lucky cupcake!


Marshmallows for tasting, or soft enough for throwing.


Sparkles everywhere you turn! 
Which is your favorite, the candies, cakes... or the jewels?




Even the glittery pink cake had a fun time dressing up in some sparkly, vintage jewels.



Crystal chandelier prisms hung from the cake stand adds a whimsical touch.


Well, at least the teapot dressed in a rhinestone necklace for the party.


I wonder where the other rhinestone earring has gone? 
 

Who needs earrings, when you can have crystal prisms!


Sweet peaches... for those needing a natural sugar treat.


Hold on to the key and it will take you back home.



Farewell, friends! I hope you had fun with the party!
I will update the grand list of parties to visit once they are all compiled.


But for now, it's time to be magically whisked back to reality and get some rest.


If interested, my handmade Alice inspired jewelry and the vintage dress seen in this post is available
for sale at my Jeweled Ambrosia shop in my Alice Section!

24 comments:

Suzy said...

Beautiful! You are so talented and creative. I love seeing the things you create!

sachin said...

just beautiful pics... :)

Maggi said...

~*~*~*Hip hip hurray it's Tea Party Day!*~*~*~

Sparkly cakes, delicious! What a beautiful party!

Thanks for having me at your tea party! if you haven't been already, you're cordially invited to my mad tea party! Have yourself a mad sort of day! :)

Kat said...

What a perfectly wonderful party. Your pictures are just beautiful.

Danni said...

Beautiful photos... and those sweets, oh yum!

perhaps you'd care to share some tea with me?

Melissa said...

Wow! What a beautiful tea party! Loved it! Your treats look delicious!

Happy Tea Partying!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Happy Mad Tea Party!!! Your party was lovely!

Lindsey

Deborah said...

Oh so lovely!!! What a beautiful family you have. **blows kisses** Deb

Javajune said...

Beautiful treats-yummy. You look fab in that dress. Okay now I'm hungrey!

Brook said...

I love how the colors just popped at your party. It was such eye candy! Thank you for letting Sam and I share.

Celia said...

What a beautiful tea party! All of your goodies look absolutely delicious! Thank you for inviting me....please come by and visit my tea party too....

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Beautiful party!!

♥ Alice Maria-Thérèse Afiori in a Swedish wonderland blog.afiori.com

Rhonda Roo said...

A Tea party table beautifully set, including delectable sweets and blingy treats!

I love pretzels dipped in chocolate. I could be your best friend. :)

Wonderful!!
Hope you have a lovely wondermous kind of week!
XOXO Rhonda Roo
http://roostreehouse.typepad.com/

Waterrose said...

Lovely tea party and thanks for sharing with me!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

What a BEAUTIFUL tea party! Thank you so much for inviting me...I could feast on chocolate-covered pretzels all evening! If you have not yet done so, I'd be honored to have you sit a spell with me ~ for tea...http://faeriemooncreations.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-mad-tea-party.html
Sincerely, Theresa (aka The White Queen)

Scrap Vamp said...

Thank you for the tea! All the sweets were delicious!

Michelle said...

What a beautifully mad tea party! And such delicious treats! Thanks for having me!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous eye treats! Wonderful photographs, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for inviting!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, what a pretty tea party! Love it all from the goodies to your dress! Just perfect!

Happy Tea Partying...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lauren said...

What a gorgeous party!! Love the pink cake and all of the other delicious treats :) And the sparkly baubles were delightful! ~Lauren

BunnyKissd said...

YUM! I've had a delicious time! Do stop by my tea party if you get a chance! The fairies have come & gone but left a gift to pass on! ^-^

Christina Silverio said...

Amazing! My mouth is watering from your amazing treats!
Please visit my own little party, and try your hand at winning my giveaway!
http://hoydendesigns.blogspot.com/2010/06/mad-tea-party-and-giveaway.html
~Christina

Carousel Dreams said...

Oh my! Such deliciousness here! Sorry I am late...

Jessie said...

wonderful photos :) I love Alice in Wonderland.

Related Posts with Thumbnails