Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Change


This isn't me, (it is the amazingly adorable Sydney from The Daybook), but this is a good representation of my belly... that has a little girl in it. Imagine, me in my home surrounded by my hubs and two boy chittlens, and now I get my little girl.

In any case, this post isn't about that. Can I say I love her outfit? Grey v-neck and jeans are all me, baby. And the fur vest. Last year, at Goodwill, I found a lovely faux fur vest. It fit me perfect, it was adorable and cute, not over the top, only $6. But I put it back thinking, "Would I ever wear this?", this was about a week before the fur vest explosion in all the fashion blogs. I got some lame-o, 'safe' skirt that I never ever, ever wear instead. Learn from my mistake. It's usually good to be safe, but some times, take a chance. Buy that $6 fur vest. Times are a changing. I'm having a girl people. Now I need that vest. I've thrown safety to the wind.


And, if you wanna... I'm clearing out my closet, some of those 'safe' clothes, and some really cool vintage dresses and maternity clothes that I will probably never be able to wear ever again, and kid stuff and some other vintage odds and ends. I'll be listing them over the next few days, but here is my ebay page with a few vintage dresses already listed.


4 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

oh yeah, sometimes you gotta live a little and throw caution to the wind...buy those fur vests and red lipstick:-) xoxo

Jessie said...

I am so excited for you! So glad you are having a little girl!! :)

vivian said...

woohoo! A girl... thats awesome. Congratulations!
xo
vivian

Little Lovables said...

I know, I need me some pink around here ladies :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails