Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Personal Style: Layering Bling


Just a quick little fashion tip. If you look in my closet, you will probably see about 3/4 of the shirts I wear are similar to this, in varying shades of brown or gray. My clothing manifesto mentioned that I was tiring of experimenting with all the trends and bright colors and such. So, to not be totally boring, I layered two statement necklaces. The winged lion is one I made using an amazing vintage pendant. I do have more available if you want one! The pink acrylic waterfall necklace is forever 21. I think they go kind of perfect together, and I love the cool, jingle feeling as well. Pair the boring 'ole top with some skinny jeans, faux leather leggings and sassy shoes and you're good to go.

 But the best accessory is a cutie hunk of a man...

 ... and two adorable offspring on their best behavior.

3 comments:

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

I love adding my own personal touch to a classic tee with jewelry! It makes it so much easier to change things up!!! You have a gorgeous family <3

Teresa said...

Everything so lovely and lovable.

Congratulations.

Jessie said...

You have such a cute family! :) Love the necklaces and I am very jealous of your haircut. It makes me want layers again. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails