Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Personal Style: Thrifted Librarian

Everything I'm wearing is thrifted, from the jewelry to the shoes. This was an errand day, getting the guitar fixed, going antiquing, checking things off of the ole to do list. I actually ended up uncuffing my jeans b/c after looking at these photos, I realized how terrible it looked withe these vintage Guess oxfords. This is why I need a full length mirror in my home. Another thing to add to my to do list. And a haircut/deep conditioning treatment. Look at those ends! Actually, please don't.


 I realize I need to iron this shirt. But you know what? I really couldn't care less at this point., b/c it's the kind of fabric that gets wrinkly every time I move. I love the color, like a nude lilac or something. Goes perfectly with the vintage bakelite hoop earrings.

 
 I didn't think that belting a bubble/tulip shape tunic this short would work, but I kind of like it.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails