Thursday, September 6, 2012

MAJOR SALE AND FREE JEWELRY!


I don't do too many sales on here, but I'm doing some inventory clearing. The LAST Twilight installment, Breaking Dawn is upon us! The Bella inspired bracelets are now only $6 with $3 shipping, to anywhere in the world that accepts US mail. Get one for you and a friend! I will combine shipping via Paypal refund if you order multiple items.

The bracelets feature an adorable apple toggle clasp, a cute, pewter howling wolf charm, and a super sparkly 14 mm Swarovski Crystal heart. PLEASE let me now your desired bracelet length. 1 to 1.5 inches larger than your wrist size is a good size.


To purchase the bracelet now

Choose Your Metal Colors:


How to win FREE Jewelry
Entry requirements:

~Like my facebook page OR share my sale for one entry.
~Like my facebook page AND share my sale for two entries.
~Purchase any jewelry from my blog or my Etsy shop, for 3 entries.
~Do ALL of the above for 4 entries!

The free jewelry drawing will be on September 20th, so share away! I will contact the winner by email and they have 3 days to respond. If they don't respond, then I will draw another winner. *You have to let me know you shared this link to the sale on my Jeweled Ambrosia facebook for that entry to count, otherwise I have no way of knowing! Good luck :)

Pin It
signature lisa 180x80 180ppi

1 comment:

Sarah Nicholson said...

Love! You did such a great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails