patriotic star garland tutorial
We watched fireworks already tonight with friends and family, and I hope that yours will be fun and safe. I love these ideas from Martha Stewart and Better Homes and Gardens for crafts, food and decorating.
I really feel that a brush up on history to help with the celebration of the holiday is essential though.
Most of these ideas can be done in any shape or color for a variety of events. Have fun!
We watched fireworks already tonight with friends and family, and I hope that yours will be fun and safe. I love these ideas from Martha Stewart and Better Homes and Gardens for crafts, food and decorating.
I really feel that a brush up on history to help with the celebration of the holiday is essential though.
Most of these ideas can be done in any shape or color for a variety of events. Have fun!














6 comments:
I don't even like this holiday, but these crafts make me want to.
Such fun ideas. Our a/c died yesterday and I can not muster the energy in the 98 degree heat to move let alone craft. :(
I will bookmark for next year...
This makes me want to be a better American.
HI Lisa! you always come up with the neatest things! I LOVE how that gazebo is decorated. and also the little fans are sooo cute! thanks for sharing so much fun with us!
happy 4th!
vivian
Hi Lisa - I'm glad that I found your blog...I also noticed you're a clown! How cool! We did some clowning back in young women's and I thought it was so much fun! You're so cute! Come see me won't you? -Jocelyn
http://beinglds.blogspot.com
Great ideas for celebrating with creativity and tradition. Crafts, recipes, and learning history make the holiday more meaningful and memorable.
Ready to refresh your home? Check out nearby 4th July furniture deals and save up to 50% today!
Post a Comment