Monday, March 10, 2008

New Jewelry, yay!!

I usually talk about my Little Lovables shop, but tonight I am finally getting my Jeweled Ambrosia shop together.

I had been trying to find my tripod attachment, and my necklaces really needed to be modeled, and I haven't gotten a good neckpiece yet, so I found this tutorial by BeaG to make my own necklace display. I know it isn't perfect, but for a quick project, I'm happy. How did I do? The octopus necklace I sold tonight is posing on it :)



Anyways, I just love bright, colorful, vintage, lucite and plastic beads, Czech glass and I also love the more demure aged brass jewelry as well, so my shop will feature the best of both worlds. Here are the two newest pieces that I put in tonight. (Of course I can only really photograph and list when the little ones are sleeping, hence the crazy a.m. hours...)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me again ,thanx for sharing your story. My guilt comes from the fact she was the only one w/ plans.
I had a stroke at age 30 and I consider myself tough I'm just terribly lazy. I'll be in Texas next week to see her daughter and grandchild and my daughter and grandchild.
I need to go to etsy and find your shop.

Unknown said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! And wow! You have quite the amazing and talented family!!!! I just love your jewelry!!! I am looking for a lotus inspired necklace so do think of me if you ever find a lotus charm for your amazing designs! Love your work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails