Saturday, March 22, 2008

Creating



Yesterday, a friend and I got together and made jewelry togther for several hours. It was fun and relaxing and I came home with so many new designs! I finally was able to update Jeweled Ambrosia a little... but there are still so many more things to photograph!

I would like to highlight a new Etsy seller, vusova that has some of the cutest artwork I have seen in a long time. She uses watercolor and collage in her work, and that is a combination that I think is quite original. Her Foxy Fox is one of my favorites.



It would have easily fit in with today's wonderful front page treasury!!

2 comments:

ameninabrinca said...

You have a great blog. Very nice treasury!

Silvia (lookmamamadeit.etsy.com)

XUE said...

Such a pretty treasury. Always liked this combo of peach & green. The fox reminds me of Roald Dahl's Fox.

Related Posts with Thumbnails