Sunday, September 6, 2009

Beauty is Because

 

Because over 300 of my brand new revamp photos of my shop were deleted before I had a chance to use them, because I wish I had spent more time behind the camera on photo shoots, because I wish I knew how to sew gorgeous clothing, because I wish I spent more time on stage when I had the chance... and because I love fashion, historic costuming, gowns, dancing, drama, theatre, tulle, silk, feathers, men in knickers, passionately angry females, art, photography, young romance, beautifully staged upset, powdered wigs, choreography and muted yet lively and lush colors in whites, creams and golds... this photoshoot just had to be posted today. Yet~ does there really need to be a reason?

 
  
  
  
  
  

"För Sverige i Tiden"
Photos: Jimmy Backius for Elle Sweden
Styling: Cia Jansson, Lisa Lindqwister Jenny Fredriksson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we have a similar taste in many things, including photography, clothing and fabrics. Indeed it's a great shoot, and the clothing and hair-do's are wonderful!
Sorry about your shop items being deleted...

Kellie Collis said...

Love these pics!

The Sydney Girl said...

such pretty photos! <3

Gwen said...

I love these photos!!! XOXO

Melly Mel said...

So were you a part of these photos somehow? I'm in love with all those things you said. I think we have a lot in common.

Related Posts with Thumbnails