Monday, February 25, 2008

Beginnings

pirate girl ink art aceo eyepatch

I have been selling on Etsy for a little more than a year now. I absolutely love it and have been inspired by so many different things. I even made it to the front page a little while back with my red felt deer!

red felt deer brooch handmade

I love it so much in fact, that I am working on a new line of jewelry.

I am amazed at how expensive it is to get started with all of the different components and goodies, but I'm already in love with my stash (I try to trade for some supplies with other amazing Etsy sellers so I don't go completely broke).

vintage style inspired colorful flower necklace vintage glass lamb

You are probably thinking I'm nuts for adding MORE jewelry in a site that is already saturated with it, fierce competition and mega relisting... but it's just sooo fun! And hey, I get to wear new things too, yay! Now, I just have to retake all of my jewelry pictures (for the hundredth time) and create and list daily.

Check out my shops, Little Lovables where I sell little cute things like paper crafts, ACEO's, tutus, puppets, felt stuffies and my new shop Jeweled Ambrosia, vintage inspired jewelry and some vintage goodies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails