Monday, February 25, 2008

Already Behind

I love my kids! I love crafting!

Unfortunately, the two don't always go together... My 2 year old is the most adorable and sweetest tornado you will ever see. One second of listing, photo editing, crafting, cooking... and my head is turned... I turn back and see a little catastrophe. I had high hopes for creating today, and this is what I see:

Photobucket

This is the 4th tube of mascara I've had to replace (oh and we're on lipstick tube 8 as well). And yes... I do keep my things locked and up high, he's just a little Houdini. As a make-up artist though, I do have to say I'm impressed with how he managed to get that grunge look directly on the eye without flinching.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

HAHA!! That makes me laugh!! That is great! How are you guys? What have you been up to? Hope things are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails