Sunday, May 15, 2011

Inspired Rooms: Jimmy Schönning

Swedish designer, Jimmy Schönning has truly captured my heart in his interior visions. He has styled spaces for publications such as vtwonen, elle decor, hus&hem and sköna hem.. I've had these images on file for a while now, but I suppose my little trip to ikea last night have brought them back to memory. So glad for that.


There is an abundance of my favorite things, clean lines, color, white, planks and industrial elements used in a comfortable atmosphere.






 I would be a very happy lady indeed to occupy this romantically forlorn room.

1 comment:

vivian said...

great pics! I always love to see the way others decorate! Now I feel like I need to clean my house and get rid of junk!!
have a great week!
vivian

Related Posts with Thumbnails