Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Favorites


As with all holidays, I enjoy learning a bit of the history, who was the Saint, what were the pagan beliefs, how was it commercialized and spread worldwide? Go here for some excellent reading on Valentine's Day.

 But I also love the treats, the warm feelings declared by not only lovers, but friends and family as well. The decorations and of course, the treats are definately a huge plus as well! What is your favorite association or anti-reasoning of this holiday?












(her mantle here





3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Such fun ideas. That cake is gorgeous!

Kezia Monet said...

I love the heart garlands! I tried to make some of mine own....definitely didn't turn out this cute, but thanks for the inspiration :)

diamondinthereef.blogspot.com

vivian said...

Happy Valentines day Lisa! now I want a cupcake!
xo
vivian

Related Posts with Thumbnails