Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspired Home : Little Glowing Lights


 Catherine of Little Glowing Lights has a warm, colorful, flea market style Australian home. In her interview with Victoria of sfgirlbybay, she shares some of her favorite pieces, books and haunts. For me, I adore the white walls, the random garlands, the mix of florals and stripes and the use of little vintage chairs, and the picnic table. More photos of her lovely home can be found here on Design Files. In her interview there, she states that her main consideration really has been a modest budget  – ‘I have decorated my flat with a very small budget and not buying very many brand new pieces at all. Most pieces have been hand-me-downs given a lick of paint or bargain finds. In the future I would like to splurge a little bit more.’  Love it.

 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She has such a beautiful, eclectic style!

Sylvie said...

Ah, little lovables to be sure. You have such a happy blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails