Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Inspired Images: Gingerlilly Tea


My mind is always racing. Always trying to stay busy doing lots of stuff, though it's not entirely fulfilling, and only part of the time necessary. I really just need to calm the heck down and take a long moment to play with my boys. Maybe that will happen... tommorrow, on our long car ride, after I get a few things done.

These. images by Kerri-Anne of Gingerlillytea invoke that time-pausing playfulnes and wonderment that expands into each season and really needs to be re-adopted into my life (and possibly yours) right now. Please visit her affordable and lovely shop, flickr and blog. Which print speaks to you?

fairy clocks (what a sweet name for dandelions)




3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

They are all so charming.

Lizzie said...

I love the Fairy Clocks. I have a set of the Fairground Series framed, in my bedroom!

Emme Toaye said...

My favorite is the Fairyground series of the dresses hanging, I love the pale colors and the lighting makes it surreal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails