Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inspired Fashion: Suspenders


miss indie did a wonderful blog post awhile back on suspenders. With fall accessories getting bigger and brighter this year, from huge ruffles, brooches, scarves, cowls, and such, I thought a throwback to the strealined, classic suspenders deserved an honorable mention. I wouldn't usually consider these to have a sexiness factor at all... until now. I have for sure seen these done in an overly trampy and punk way, but I feel that these examples have a sweet and almost endearing feel. Would you ever go out in a pair of suspenders?





6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It takes a very confident type of girl to wear suspenders!

Jessie said...

They look cute on those girls. BUT not for me. I already look way to young for my age! lol :P

Malahierba said...

I think the suspenders are perfect for a Annie Hall look :-)

Diana said...

I wish I could rock it, but I just don't think I could pull it off.

IF I could, I would do a nice fitting pair of jeans, plain white t-shirt and red lips.

QUEEN_BEE_S said...

wow cool.. but i can pull it off :(

katie said...

ooooh nice idea!
i WANT :D

kaatieeee.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails