Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Of Bunnies and Women


Bunnies are not exclusively Easter related. I tried to find "holiday neutral" ones that pulled at my heart strings, though it was admittedly tough to narrow down all of the sweetness. I love them all and would have a rabbit menagerie if I could! The great thing about little figurines and pieces of art, is they can be easily placed in little vingettes around your home, for a simple touch of quirkiness in a place that could use some character without overloading it. Which is your favorite? Do you prefer vintage or handmade? Art or function?













9 comments:

elsie said...

I'm with you, bunnies are perfection every day of the year!!

Denise said...

Aww, these are so cute. Thanks a bunch for featuring my ceramic bunnies. It was sweet seeing them on your pretty blog!

Denise (Iktomi)

boatbaby said...

Love the holiday neutral bunnies! The embroidered one and the last vintage one spoke to me. So sweet!

vivian said...

sweet bunnies! I like then all.. hard for me to pick just one style. My home is very eclectic! a little bit of all!
have a great day!
hugs

Hollie May said...

super cute! bunnies are so special dont you think?? little muffin bundles! thank you so much for adding mine in there too ;)
hugs times a million!

Unknown said...

charming post. love the collection you gathered of bunnies. Thank you for including mine in your menagerie...oh nice!

Karen

Jules AF said...

I definitely thought the first picture was a pair of bunny crackers and imagined myself eating them... Oh well.

noodle and lou said...

i have a big soft spot for the vintage ones...those bunny candles from the 40's are deeeelightful! what a darling collection you put together:) thank you so much for including my wee vintage guy! happy day to you! xox...jenn

Unknown said...

found your bunnies from pinterest - and love them! cute blog!

http://lchejtmanek.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails