Friday, April 4, 2008

SPRING!



I haven't been out much during the daytime, but I know bluebonnets are starting to arrive! I can't wait to find a good patch of them so that we can take cute family photos. If any of you have bluebonnet shots, send em my way, wouldn't a blogpost full of smiley kids in those flowers be so sweet!?



Now, I have many different creative pursuits, the list is shocking... but for one, my jewelry is often aged and vintage, yet I have all of these bright beads, so I figured I would mix a little of them togther and come up with this lovely bracelet for spring. What do you think? I encourage everyone to branch out and expirement out side of the box at least once this week.

4 comments:

Artifax said...

Your blog is just so lovely! A very happy place to spend some time!

I think your Spring bracelet is beautiful - a vibrant, happy piece. And it matches that treasury exactly. Did you make the treasury too?

Little Lovables said...

Thanks! No, I didn't make the treasury, I am never lucky enough to find an open one.

Anonymous said...

I love the spring bracelet. Yellow is one of my favorite colors. The color combo is great!

Artifax said...

I hear you on the treasuries - I've only gotten one *ever* and then decided I had better things to do in life than sit and stare and wait at the computer screen for 2 hours or more waiting for a slot to open up :) But I love looking through them! You have showcased some beautiful ones here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails