Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh happy day!

How do you like my very first charm necklace! I love it so much, I am going to be making more :)


It was such a treat checking the mail box today! I recieved a sweet haircomb from Red are the Roses, some shiny vintage optical lenses, a metal hole punch so I can finally use some of my brass stampings in my jewelry designs, lovely fabric swatches from Paper Hill Fabrics and From Holland with Love, lockets and vintage flower cabachons from Bead Supplies.



I purchased a monster mug from Gary Rith for my hubby last year, and Rith had one in "not perfect condition", so he sent it to me as a gift! It even has a tongue. Now, we don't have to fight over who gets to use the monster cup.

Also, last night, the hubster found a great tutorial for making puppets with moving brows. It adds a whole new personality to them. Here's our guy with his eyes opened, and closed. Isn't he such a grumpy looking fellow? I ordered some fabulous furs in vibrant colors, so you will see some more new puppet creations pretty soon.



7 comments:

XUE said...

It looks so funny when it's frowning! Yr boys must love this!

AdornmentsbyMilani.com said...

Hi LittleLovables- that name suits your avatar pic:) Thanks for commenting on my etsy thread http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5557172&page=2
Take care

Little Lovables said...

We did a little mini puppet show for a youth workshop over the weekend and the teens loved them!

gary rith said...

yippee! 2 monster mugs!

Little Lovables said...

Yes, thanks gary!! We feed them hot chocolate regularly :)

Little Lovables said...

I just wanted to say, that I sold this charm necklace... and the customer returned it because they didn't like how the charms moved around.... okay?... my first return ever.

Little Lovables said...

Oh, we just sold this puppet as well, I will post the feedback once I recieve it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails