Friday, April 18, 2008

Another Kind of Art


So, if you read my blog, you know I like to feature treasuries. I do this for 2 reasons. One, is because they look so "stingin stripey" (yes, I have now seen The Bee Movie 20 times), and another is because they feature a lot of beauty with minimal headache... on my part by the way.


So, today, I will feature the art behind putting a great treasury together. There are many Etsians that create treasuries "professionally", and here is one of my favorites. I don't know how they figure out when one is opening, they must have their clocks set by it. I have gotten two treasuries before, both opened after midnight, and my hands were all shaky and sweaty and my heart was racing in my throat from the excitement that I got them, that I was paranoid that I would lose them before I hit the "enter" button. Alas, I digress.


Today, I give you Jenarter. She has curated many glorious treasuries that have graced the front pages of Etsy multiple times. But no wonder she has an eye for putting treasuries together, her own jewelry creations are amazing as well. Check it:

7 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Thank you so much, you are wonderful! I always wished I could be an interior designer and this is as close as I'll probably ever get. You are taking other peoples art and creating a beautiful space with it! I'm in love. Hit me up if you want the big secret to getting treasury's.

allison strine said...

love seeing all these wonderful images!! And yay, Jen!

Rachel Ball said...

oo, jenarter's shop is lovely, nice find! :)

Artifax said...

Ah, these are just lovely!

Ann said...

So nice and cute.

I wish to make my own...

Safari Lee said...

Oh I have absolutely no hope of ever getting a treasury... every time I take a peek it says "Ha! Are you kidding... There are 54676587 treasuries. When it drops below 345 you might be in with a chance!"

But I do love love love looking through all the pretty things :)

Waterrose said...

Beautiful choices to feature!

Related Posts with Thumbnails