Monday, May 24, 2010

Inspired Room: Fantastical Pink Bedroom Design

Italian company Alta Moda Furniture, created this girly pink room for a Valentine's day design. While the furry touches, stuffed animals and the general aesthetic is over the top, it still draws me in. I would love to incorporate a few elements here into my own home.

From a canopy over the bed, to a dressing screen, that glorious white chair and armoire, the dramatic white tufted headboard, sequined lamp and the sweet, white deer theme, a girl could live like a queen in here. Images found via rifz10.



5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That room is amazing! The only thing that is missing is a poster of The Notebook.

Jules AF said...

Love it, but I'd probably die in that much pink!

Jessie said...

I just blogged about this room also! It is so unique. I really wouldn't want a "stuffed deer" in my bedroom, but I love the colors! ;) lol

Little Lovables said...

That's so funny Jessie! I think, all this room is missing, is a maypole or a carousel.

Unknown said...

Very interesting thanks. I believe there's even more that could be on there! keep it up into a link

Related Posts with Thumbnails