Thursday, May 31, 2012

Staging Baby Photos in Your Home


My last two babies were born 6 1/2 and 4 1/2 years ago. Before the time of pinterest and what I knew of picasa/picnik, photo styling and all that jazz. So, my other two lovely baby boys do not have many decent baby shots in the slighteset. It's so sad, I know, and I have lots of regrets of not taking them to get amazing baby photos taken. But I have no excuses this time around, so I went a-pinteresting and found some excellent tutorials on how to set up a staging area in your home to get some good quality photos using natural light.  I highly recommend these tutorials: how to pose and work with newborns, Simple Portrait Set-Up , Creating a Mini-Studio in Your Home , Tips on Photographing Children and What to Wear for Family Photos. We are also having pro photos this weekend and so I have been pinning tons of family photo ideas as well. Check out my Photography Tips and Ideas pinboard to see all the goodies.

I think these photos of 2 1/2 week old Miss Elisabeth Rose turned out quite well for a non-pro such as myself. And while she is as precious as pie in the lacy, pearly, jeweled dress-up shots, she is truly my little angel baby in her natural state of nekkid gorgeousness.


 


 
Pin It
signature lisa 180x80 180ppi

1 comment:

Jessie said...

So sweet. I can't wait to see your family pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails