Friday, April 30, 2010

Homefront: Vintage Cafeteria Serving Trays


Vintage cafeteria lunch serving trays have been popping up all over Etsy lately. I love their weight, and their smoothness. The compartments make me remember to serve fruits and vegetables (no empty spaces here). I just adore them, but they are a little costly online, especially with shipping.


So, when I found these salmon pink trays at Goodwill the other day for 99 cents a piece, I grabbed them up. They are a little lighter weight then most, but who cares, my house is not an industrial kitchen.


I love how they contour to one's body, perfect for maneuvering through a crowded lunchroom. No wildly clapping students for dropped trays with these.


They are so cute... they even make me forget that I burnt, errr 'blackened' the salmon. (it was still good though, and the asparagus and mangoes, divine!)

3 comments:

Alysha said...

those are ADORABLE! Not just for kids, moms who dont like their food to touch need these too! :)
And i like my salmon burnt.. I mean blackened. ;)

{oc cottage} said...

What a find! Love the color!

m ^..^

kendal croix. said...

oh these are just darling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails